INFORMATION COLLECTION AND STORAGE
- Log Data. When you use the Service, LOGICPULL automatically records data, Content, and information (collectively, “Information”) from your desktop, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, or other consumer electronic device (each, an “Electronic Device”), its software, and your activity using the Service. This may include the Electronic Device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, the web page visited before you came to the LOGICPULL Site or Application, information you search for on the Site or Application, locale preferences, identification numbers associated with your Electronic Devices, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, system configuration information, metadata concerning your Information, and other interactions with the Service.
- Cookies. LOGICPULL also uses “cookies” to collect Information and improve the Service. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your Electronic Device. LOGICPULL may use “persistent cookies” to save your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Service. LOGICPULL may use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Service and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Service. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all aspects of the Service.
PERSONAL INFORMATION USAGE
- Analytics. Some Information may also be collected (by LOGICPULL or by a third party service) using logging and cookies, which can sometimes be correlated with Personal Information. LOGICPULL uses this information for the above purposes and to monitor and analyze use of the Service, for the Service’s technical administration, to increase Service functionality and user-friendliness, and to verify users have the authorization needed for the Service to process their requests.
- LOGICPULL will retain your Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide the Service. If you wish to cancel your account or request that your Information no longer be used to provide you the Service, you may delete your account with LOGICPULL. LOGICPULL may retain and use your Information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements. Consistent with these requirements, LOGICPULL will try to delete your Information quickly upon request. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Information from the servers and backed-up versions might exist after deletion. In addition, LOGICPULL does not delete from the servers files that you have in common with other users.
- The Service allows you to make some Content accessible to the public or to other users. You should be aware that any Information you make available to other users may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. Your Information may remain even after you cancel your account.
- The Service is not directed to persons under 13. LOGICPULL does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided LOGICPULL with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact LOGICPULL at email@example.com. If LOGICPULL becomes aware that a child under 13 has provided Personal Information, LOGICPULL will take steps to delete such information from the files