INFORMATION COLLECTION AND STORAGE
- Information You Provide. When you register an account, LOGICPULL collects some personal information, such as your name, phone number, email address and home and business postal addresses (“Personal Information”). You may also provide LOGICPULL with your contacts’ email addresses when sharing Content with them.
- Content. LOGICPULL collects, converts and stores the Content you upload, download, or access in connection with the Service. If you add Content to your account that has been previously uploaded by you or another user, LOGICPULL may associate all or a portion of the previous Content with your account rather than storing a duplicate.
- Log Data. When you use the Service, LOGICPULL automatically records data, Content, and information (collectively, “Information”) from your desktop, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, or other consumer electronic device (each, an “Electronic Device”), its software, and your activity using the Service. This may include the Electronic Device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, the web page visited before you came to the LOGICPULL Site or Application, information you search for on the Site or Application, locale preferences, identification numbers associated with your Electronic Devices, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, system configuration information, metadata concerning your Information, and other interactions with the Service.
- Cookies. LOGICPULL also uses “cookies” to collect Information and improve the Service. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your Electronic Device. LOGICPULL may use “persistent cookies” to save your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Service. LOGICPULL may use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Service and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Service. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all aspects of the Service.
PERSONAL INFORMATION USAGE
Personal Information.In the course of using the Service, LOGICPULL may collect Personal Information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Information is or may be used
If you no longer wish to receive communications from LOGICPULL, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in any of those communications, or update your account settings information.
- to provide and improve the Service
- to administer your use of the Service
- to better understand your needs and interests
- to personalize and improve your experience
- to provide or offer software updates and product announcements
- Analytics. Some Information may also be collected (by LOGICPULL or by a third party service) using logging and cookies, which can sometimes be correlated with Personal Information. LOGICPULL uses this information for the above purposes and to monitor and analyze use of the Service, for the Service’s technical administration, to increase Service functionality and user-friendliness, and to verify users have the authorization needed for the Service to process their requests.
CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
- If you are a registered user, you may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information provided in your registration or account profile by changing your "account settings." If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire the Service, you may update or delete it by making the change on your account settings. In some cases LOGICPULL may retain copies of your Information if required by law.
- LOGICPULL will retain your Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide the Service. If you wish to cancel your account or request that your Information no longer be used to provide you the Service, you may delete your account with LOGICPULL. LOGICPULL may retain and use your Information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements. Consistent with these requirements, LOGICPULL will try to delete your Information quickly upon request. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Information from the servers and backed-up versions might exist after deletion. In addition, LOGICPULL does not delete from the servers files that you have in common with other users.
- The Service allows you to make some Content accessible to the public or to other users. You should be aware that any Information you make available to other users may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. Your Information may remain even after you cancel your account.
- The security of your Information is important to LOGICPULL. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on order forms, LOGICPULL encrypts the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). LOGICPULL follows generally accepted standards to protect the Information submitted to the Site or the Application, both during transmission and once it is received. No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, LOGICPULL cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- The Service is not directed to persons under 13. LOGICPULL does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided LOGICPULL with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact LOGICPULL at firstname.lastname@example.org. If LOGICPULL becomes aware that a child under 13 has provided Personal Information, LOGICPULL will take steps to delete such information from the files